Coach Assistant

Coach Assistant


    Bugs..........

    Share
    avatar
    Canuck
    Admin

    Posts : 571
    Join date : 2009-05-28
    Age : 41
    Location : Khabarovsk

    Bugs..........

    Post by Canuck on Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:12 pm

    All found out errors, it is desirable with instructions of actions on their reception
    avatar
    thebigschnoz

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2009-11-27
    Age : 28
    Location : Buffalo, NY

    Re: Bugs..........

    Post by thebigschnoz on Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:10 am

    When I try to start the program, at 40%, my debugger opens, pointing to

    Code:
    st2.onsort = function () {
      paintTable2();
    };
    avatar
    Canuck
    Admin

    Posts : 571
    Join date : 2009-05-28
    Age : 41
    Location : Khabarovsk

    Re: Bugs..........

    Post by Canuck on Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:39 am

    Probably you have the IE 6.0 Try to update version to 8.0 and it will be fine

    dabigschnoz

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2010-02-24

    Re: Bugs..........

    Post by dabigschnoz on Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:45 pm

    When I go to Squad, and try to Apply my settings, it doesn't set the lines on the actual game. I have to do it manually.
    avatar
    Canuck
    Admin

    Posts : 571
    Join date : 2009-05-28
    Age : 41
    Location : Khabarovsk

    Re: Bugs..........

    Post by Canuck on Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:18 pm

    dabigschnoz wrote:When I go to Squad, and try to Apply my settings, it doesn't set the lines on the actual game. I have to do it manually.
    version 13.7?

    dabigschnoz

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2010-02-24

    Re: Bugs..........

    Post by dabigschnoz on Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:59 pm

    Hmm, it didn't work the first time I tried it, but it did the second time. Very Happy
    avatar
    Canuck
    Admin

    Posts : 571
    Join date : 2009-05-28
    Age : 41
    Location : Khabarovsk

    Re: Bugs..........

    Post by Canuck on Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:07 pm

    dabigschnoz wrote:Hmm, it didn't work the first time I tried it, but it did the second time. Very Happy
    it`s no good Smile

    Oolong

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2010-03-28

    Re: Bugs..........

    Post by Oolong on Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:53 am

    Hi there.
    Trying to use the program thru Wine (Linux Ubuntu 9.04) get an OLE error 80004001...
    avatar
    Canuck
    Admin

    Posts : 571
    Join date : 2009-05-28
    Age : 41
    Location : Khabarovsk

    Re: Bugs..........

    Post by Canuck on Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:13 pm

    Oolong wrote:Hi there.
    Trying to use the program thru Wine (Linux Ubuntu 9.04) get an OLE error 80004001...
    affraid

    Oolong

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2010-03-28

    Re: Bugs..........

    Post by Oolong on Sat May 15, 2010 2:47 pm

    In latest Ubuntu (10.04) i now can use Coach Assistant trough Wine.
    I insert my login and pass and data is downloaded but when i look at the list of players they are not from my team...
    I hope your response isn't this like last time:

    affraid

    Laughing
    avatar
    Canuck
    Admin

    Posts : 571
    Join date : 2009-05-28
    Age : 41
    Location : Khabarovsk

    Re: Bugs..........

    Post by Canuck on Sun May 16, 2010 10:46 pm

    Oolong wrote:In latest Ubuntu (10.04) i now can use Coach Assistant trough Wine.
    I insert my login and pass and data is downloaded but when i look at the list of players they are not from my team...
    I hope your response isn't this like last time:

    affraid

    Laughing

    I do not have possibility to test the program except as on Windows

    viking68

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2010-05-23

    Re: Bugs..........

    Post by viking68 on Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:24 pm

    ver.14.6 does not work for me Sad it says "the user not identified" Sad

    /Thanks,viking68
    avatar
    Canuck
    Admin

    Posts : 571
    Join date : 2009-05-28
    Age : 41
    Location : Khabarovsk

    Re: Bugs..........

    Post by Canuck on Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:08 pm

    viking68 wrote:ver.14.6 does not work for me Sad it says "the user not identified" Sad

    /Thanks,viking68
    fixed in 14.7

    Oolong

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2010-03-28

    Re: Bugs..........

    Post by Oolong on Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:41 am

    Version 14.7 stuck at 10% update after login...
    Version 14.6 works fine...

    viking68

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2010-05-23

    Re: Bugs..........

    Post by viking68 on Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:35 pm

    downloaded 14,7,still not working Sad
    avatar
    Canuck
    Admin

    Posts : 571
    Join date : 2009-05-28
    Age : 41
    Location : Khabarovsk

    Re: Bugs..........

    Post by Canuck on Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:09 pm

    viking68 wrote:downloaded 14,7,still not working Sad
    try again

    viking68

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2010-05-23

    Re: Bugs..........

    Post by viking68 on Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:40 pm

    Hey canuck,itstill says the user not identified Sad what can i do?
    avatar
    Canuck
    Admin

    Posts : 571
    Join date : 2009-05-28
    Age : 41
    Location : Khabarovsk

    Re: Bugs..........

    Post by Canuck on Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:12 pm

    viking68 wrote:Hey canuck,itstill says the user not identified Sad what can i do?
    manually edit your config.ini - [Login]

    Janis95

    Posts : 9
    Join date : 2010-08-25

    Re: Bugs..........

    Post by Janis95 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:42 am

    automatic training doesn't work right..

    I can give you one example:
    Settings-Main-Defender i set to DEF40% PAS20% TEC20% AGR20%

    and my defender skills is: 150/70/70/70

    recomended practice need to be PAS,TEC or AGR Wink
    But system shows recomended practice is DEF

    It is wrong..
    avatar
    Canuck
    Admin

    Posts : 571
    Join date : 2009-05-28
    Age : 41
    Location : Khabarovsk

    Re: Bugs..........

    Post by Canuck on Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:20 pm

    Janis95 wrote:automatic training doesn't work right..

    I can give you one example:
    Settings-Main-Defender i set to DEF40% PAS20% TEC20% AGR20%

    and my defender skills is: 150/70/70/70

    recomended practice need to be PAS,TEC or AGR Wink
    But system shows recomended practice is DEF

    It is wrong..

    All right!
    sum=150+70+70+70=360
    Dispersia(DEF)=(150*100/sum)-40=1.7
    Dispersia(PAS,TEC,AGR)=(70*100/sum)-20=0.6

    1.7 > 0.6
    avatar
    thebigschnoz

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2009-11-27
    Age : 28
    Location : Buffalo, NY

    Re: Bugs..........

    Post by thebigschnoz on Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:53 pm

    Your website is down and I cannot login.
    avatar
    thebigschnoz

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2009-11-27
    Age : 28
    Location : Buffalo, NY

    Re: Bugs..........

    Post by thebigschnoz on Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:37 pm

    Canuck wrote:All right!
    sum=150+70+70+70=360
    Dispersia(DEF)=(150*100/sum)-40=1.7
    Dispersia(PAS,TEC,AGR)=(70*100/sum)-20=0.6

    1.7 > 0.6

    Something's not right with your math.

    Let's say Defense goes up to 180, leaving 180-70-70-70
    sum=180+70+70+70=390
    Dispersia(DEF)=(180*100/sum)-40= 6.15
    Dispersia(PAS,TEC,AGR)=(70*100/sum)-20= -2.05

    What you would want would be a proportion:
    (180/40)=4.5
    (70/20)=3.5

    Those numbers you want to get as close as possible. 3.5 < 4.5, so you train the 3.5
    avatar
    Canuck
    Admin

    Posts : 571
    Join date : 2009-05-28
    Age : 41
    Location : Khabarovsk

    Re: Bugs..........

    Post by Canuck on Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:43 pm

    thebigschnoz wrote:
    Canuck wrote:All right!
    sum=150+70+70+70=360
    Dispersia(DEF)=(150*100/sum)-40=1.7
    Dispersia(PAS,TEC,AGR)=(70*100/sum)-20=0.6

    1.7 > 0.6

    Something's not right with your math.

    Let's say Defense goes up to 180, leaving 180-70-70-70
    sum=180+70+70+70=390
    Dispersia(DEF)=(180*100/sum)-40= 6.15
    Dispersia(PAS,TEC,AGR)=(70*100/sum)-20= -2.05

    What you would want would be a proportion:
    (180/40)=4.5
    (70/20)=3.5

    Those numbers you want to get as close as possible. 3.5 < 4.5, so you train the 3.5

    ok, i`m agree

    kyriakos7

    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2011-08-16

    Re: Bugs..........

    Post by kyriakos7 on Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:31 am

    Hi,

    for the past few days, even though I'm registered to both programs (Hockey and Soccer), when I try to connect to hockey, it doesn't allow me to connect and it tells me that the user is not identified. In Soccer it's fine. My username is kyriakos7.

    Thanks

    kyriakos7

    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2011-08-16

    Re: Bugs..........

    Post by kyriakos7 on Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:40 am

    Ok, after I downloaded the latest version of the program it allowed me to log on. However I have another problem. When I try to calculate the best squad in hockey, halfway through the calculations it stops working and I never get the result. Do you know what is wrong and how I can fix it?

    Thanks

    Sponsored content

    Re: Bugs..........

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:45 pm